Host: UCLA School of Law
The 2017 ACB LawMeet will be held at the UCLA School of Law, located at 385 Charles E. Young Drive East, 1242 Law Building, Los Angeles, California 90095. For information about the campus, please visit the UCLA School of Law website.
UCLA School of Law is at 385 Charles E. Young Drive East, Los Angeles, CA 90095.
By plane: The airport closest to the UCLA School of Law is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
By car: For directions to the UCLA School of Law from any location click here.
Parking at UCLA School of Law
We recommend that you allow 15 minutes for parking. There are two options for parking:
- An all-day permit for Parking Structure 2 may be purchased for $12 from the parking kiosk located at 555 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095. To get there, take the 405 Freeway north to the Wilshire Blvd. East exit. Continue east on Wilshire for several blocks, moving into the left lane. Make a left turn on Westwood Blvd. and follow it to its end. Kiosk staff will issue you a parking permit and direct you to Parking Structure 2. Please note that parking in areas that say “Blue Permit Parking” or “X Permit Parking” is not permitted, and will result in a ticket.
Please note that parking passes are sold on a space-available basis only and parking booth staff can accept cash only, and cannot accept bills larger than $20.
- Short-term, pay-by-space parking is available from pay stations located throughout campus. Price ranges from $1 for 20 minutes to $12 all day (Some locations, such as Lot LS, charge $20 for all-day parking. Specific lot prices can be found on the UCLA Transportation website). Please refer to the UCLA Parking map to locate structures and lots where self-service pay stations can be found.
A room block at the UCLA Guest House has been booked for the nights of Friday, January 27, 2017 and Saturday, January 28, 2017 at a rate of $199-$219 per night. To reserve a room, contact the UCLA Guest House directly at (310) 825-2923 or email@example.com (mention the “Bankruptcy Meet Block”). Be sure to reserve your room by December 27, 2016. You may still contact UCLA Guest House to reserve a room after December 27, 2016 but there is no guarantee that a room will be available.
Directions to the UCLA Guest House from LAX
The UCLA campus is located approximately 15 miles north of LAX (Los Angeles International Airport). Driving time from the airport varies depending on the day of the week and time of day you are traveling. During non-rush hour traffic times, plan on about a 45-minute drive between the campus and LAX; during rush hour traffic, plan on an hour or more.
From LAX, take the 405 Freeway north to Sunset Blvd. and follow the directions below to the UCLA Guest House.
From the 405 Freeway
- Exit Sunset Blvd. and travel east on Sunset 2.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Hilgard Avenue. Drive south on Hilgard 0.25 miles.
- Turn right on Wyton Avenue and proceed to the stop sign.
- Turn right onto Charles E. Young Drive East.
- The UCLA Guest House is the three-story building located immediately on the right side of the street. There is a 10-minute loading zone in front of the Guest House. Parking spaces are available at the Guest House for $12 per day.
For information and suggestions on what to see and do in the Los Angeles area, click here.
You can find a map of the UCLA campus here.